i bought my phone Jan.1st this year. i have never had any issues since i got the phone, mechanically or software wise. today i had an issue with the screen when held portrait the bottom left corner would not click or press down like the rest of the phone. i called Verizon and get this:THE REP ARGUED WITH ME SAYING THAT THIS WAS CAUSED FROM A SOFTWARE ISSUE...LOL. and if i downloaded the new OS 5.0.0.328 It would fix my issue.LOL . after arguing with him that this was a hardware issue he was about to put me to tech support and get a refurb. unit, the corner freed up and now works perfectly again.

I dont know what to do now? do i wait and see if the phone does this again? i have till JAN 1st to be under 1 year Verizon warranty. but i dont know if i want to risk getting another phone and have alot of issues others are having since mine has had no issues,
    10-26-09 06:45 PM
    this is pretty common with storms - do a quick search on the forums and you will find help...sometimes simply putting a coin or a piece of business card between the battery and the cover will solve it

it is definitely NOT a software issue, stupid VZW employee
    10-26-09 07:03 PM
    this is pretty common with storms - do a quick search on the forums and you will find help...sometimes simply putting a coin or a piece of business card between the battery and the cover will solve it

it is definitely NOT a software issue, stupid VZW employee
    Yup try the 1/2 business card trick. It works.
    10-26-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD