try putting the convenience key to answer phone?
    03-09-09 05:53 AM
    Seems like that should be the one thing that doesn't lag.
    There is no one thing that doesn't lag Apparently the people at RIM got a little too trigger-happy with the accelerometer. All things in moderation, people!
    03-09-09 07:57 AM
    It's a problem for me too...I'm on .109 and now use the Hard Green Button.
    03-09-09 08:14 AM
    Ok so I have had my storm for about 3 weeks now and I realized that the hardest thing to do..or the biggest bug I see is answering the freaking thing. I am still running .75 I am not tech savy or brave enough to put a leaked OS on and I have heard plenty of rumors of a official update by end of the month. But back to what I was getting at. It is an absolute pain to answer my phone and that should be the easiest part. The acceleramotor decides to get stuck in landscape all the times. Or it will bounce from portrait to landscape like its supposed to but It does not recognize me tapping answer right away so my storm has trained me to wait a few seconds once Ive pushed answer to actually say hello. Besides that the only other problems I have seen are sluggish tendencys and sometimes takes more then one screen taps for phone to recognize im tryin to do something. All in all I love my phone but this one would be so much better if when a call came in it would stay in portrait. I mean for crying out loud you can even answer the damn thing landscape...Sorry just had to vent
    Same here. I have a hard time as well. Sometimes two to three phone taps. Even then it is like a 3 second lag time before you see that it actually picked up the call. I hope there is a fix for this in the next update. Rather annoying. I have missed plenty of calls because of it.
    03-09-09 08:34 AM
    My hard button isn't always working when I try to answer the phone. What do I do?
    03-09-09 10:34 PM
    my storm has been givign me tons of problems.. i still love it, but it doesn't ring, vibrate, or takes pictures... i'm waiting on my new one.. ordered it today...
    03-09-09 11:08 PM
    i have the same problem and sometimes it does it even when i hit the hard button but still love my phone
    03-10-09 04:49 PM
    This is a known issue addressed by future software releases. Hang in there! I use the green button too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 05:16 PM
    My hard button isn't always working when I try to answer the phone. What do I do?
    Close applications when you are done with them, get rid op applications that you are not using. That in turn will free up some memory which in turn will allow your phone to acknowledge that you just told it to do something.
    03-10-09 05:22 PM
    I have the same problem as well. After updating version 109 my phone is now on permanent headset mode, whether the headset is plugged in or not. Same problem with Vulcan on the mute button. I am sending it back tomorrow
    03-10-09 05:34 PM
    I know exactly what you mean! I've had my phone since it came out and the only thing that bothers me is the lag when answering the phone. Even when pushing the hard button it would still lag sometimes long enought to make me miss the call.

Anywhooo... I was very relieved when plazmic 4.7 came out and people started putting up new themes. I noticed a huge difference if you select the right theme. Some themes still lag like the original but I have found that most work a million times better!

Try the Appleberry Theme... It seems to run pretty smooth. Right now I'm running the IRing Revolution Theme... so far so good with this one too.
    03-10-09 05:45 PM
    push hard button, sometimes twice.
    03-10-09 07:17 PM
    I got used to using the hard button almost immediately on getting my Storm. Since I assign different rings for my most frequent callers, I don't have to look at the screen to know who's calling. Became habit to punch the hard button in the same movement made to take it out of the holster.
    03-10-09 07:50 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD