I'm a little intimidated to post here since I'm a brand new BB user, but here goes.

I've had my Storm since last Wednesday and although it took a little getting used to, I can't say I've had too many issues so far. I never had an issue with screen lag (like I've read so much about) when going from portrait to landscape and it always transitioned smoothly and quickly.

Tonight I purchased a hard case and screen film from Verizon and right after they put both on, I started having horrible screen lag. It gets stuck in portrait and landscape and sometimes takes 5-6 seconds for it to switch, if not longer in some cases. Also the lock button on the top of the Storm is now acting funky. I push it to lock, and it either lags on locking it or doesn't lock it at all.

I immediately returned the hard case and got a silicone cover thinking the weight of the hard case might be causing it to function incorrectly. But, same thing is happening with the silicone case.

My question is: has anyone else had this problem once they've put a cover or screen film on their Storm? Should I just forget the cover and film all together?
    12-01-08 10:10 PM
    I'm a little intimidated to post here since I'm a brand new BB user, but here goes.

I've had my Storm since last Wednesday and although it took a little getting used to, I can't say I've had too many issues so far. I never had an issue with screen lag (like I've read so much about) when going from portrait to landscape and it always transitioned smoothly and quickly.

Tonight I purchased a hard case and screen film from Verizon and right after they put both on, I started having horrible screen lag. It gets stuck in portrait and landscape and sometimes takes 5-6 seconds for it to switch, if not longer in some cases. Also the lock button on the top of the Storm is now acting funky. I push it to lock, and it either lags on locking it or doesn't lock it at all.

I immediately returned the hard case and got a silicone cover thinking the weight of the hard case might be causing it to function incorrectly. But, same thing is happening with the silicone case.

My question is: has anyone else had this problem once they've put a cover or screen film on their Storm? Should I just forget the cover and film all together?
    I have both the cover and hard case on mine, no difference, still works well.
    12-01-08 10:13 PM
    Same here. I have the pink one... Maybe it has to do with color

(kidding :-) )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD