Wen I answer the fone it says I have a handsfree headset on but I don't. This means I can't hear anything becasuse it thinks I've got one in. Even wen I click transfer to handset it doeant do anythin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 03:56 AM
    Have you disabled Bluetooth and then done a Battery Pull?
    04-04-09 04:20 AM
    Yeah I've done about ten battery pulls and it was already off. It could because I answered the fone it was connected to the pc?

04-04-09 07:39 AM
    I think your problem is that you're using a word like "fone." I'm just kidding. Have you used the 3.5 mm headphone jack lately? I always use it at work to listen to slacker on a pair of computer speakers.

Anyway, the other day, when I got home, the damn thing wouldn't let me listen to any calls and it was doing exactly what you're describing. I found out that I had turned off Slacker before I took the jack out of the PHone, so the PHone thought that it eternally had a headset plugged in.

Simple fix, plug in some headphones or computer speakers, open up a movie or something on the phone, (this next part is important you don't mix up steps) unplug the headphones, make sure the sound from the video is playing through the speakerphone, then stop the movie.

This should fix your problem with making calls. Seems like something RIM should definitely fix. If you have any other problems, my PIN is directly under my user name...
    04-04-09 09:02 AM
    I think your problem is that you're using a word like "fone." I'm just kidding. Have you used the 3.5 mm headphone jack lately? I always use it at work to listen to slacker on a pair of computer speakers.

Anyway, the other day, when I got home, the damn thing wouldn't let me listen to any calls and it was doing exactly what you're describing. I found out that I had turned off Slacker before I took the jack out of the PHone, so the PHone thought that it eternally had a headset plugged in.

Simple fix, plug in some headphones or computer speakers, open up a movie or something on the phone, (this next part is important you don't mix up steps) unplug the headphones, make sure the sound from the video is playing through the speakerphone, then stop the movie.

This should fix your problem with making calls. Seems like something RIM should definitely fix. If you have any other problems, my PIN is directly under my user name...

^ this will fix it. Worked on mind when it happened to me too.

+1 for RIM needing to fix this bug. Anyone know if this only happens in .75? Was it fixed in a leaked OS?

04-04-09 09:17 AM
    ^ this will fix it. Worked on mind when it happened to me too.

+1 for RIM needing to fix this bug. Anyone know if this only happens in .75? Was it fixed in a leaked OS?

I'm running .113, which is supposed to be the newest leaked OS, so, I don't think they have touched it yet...
    04-04-09 10:20 AM
    I'm running .113, which is supposed to be the newest leaked OS, so, I don't think they have touched it yet...
    Dang! Oh well. Maybe next leak.

04-04-09 12:34 PM
    Double post oops.

04-04-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD