Will be passed up before the end of tonight in the Storm forum. There should be a celebration (or a give-a-way wink wink)

Love it or hate it..the Storm has caused such a stir! It has been released for less than 5 months and already caused this many posts. Imagine where we'll be at the 1 year mark.

**On a side note CB is nearing 1million members (like 60k more to go or something)...my how this board has grown even since I've been here!!!
    04-08-09 04:23 PM
    Wish they were all posts about how great this phone is. Instead, people come on here and cry about it.
    04-08-09 05:09 PM
    yea, kind of annoying to come back and read

"STORM SUCKS!!!!!"
    "MY STORM IS NOT WORKING..."

blah who cares.
    I like the phone but I am on ATT and the bold works just fine.
    Enjoy the phone, bash it internally! lol
    04-08-09 05:15 PM
    Will be passed up before the end of tonight in the Storm forum. There should be a celebration (or a give-a-way wink wink)

Love it or hate it..the Storm has caused such a stir! It has been released for less than 5 months and already caused this many posts. Imagine where we'll be at the 1 year mark.

**On a side note CB is nearing 1million members (like 60k more to go or something)...my how this board has grown even since I've been here!!!
    I know, my old SN i was in the top 200 but I think that got deleted but I made a new one some months later (this one) and it is still around
    04-08-09 05:16 PM
    Wish they were all posts about how great this phone is. Instead, people come on here and cry about it.
    Haha. No kidding. Well, here goes then... I love my Storm. I have had very few issues with it. Great job RIM. Can't wait to see it further developed. (Though I will probably get flamed for saying all this.)
    04-08-09 05:37 PM
    Haha. No kidding. Well, here goes then... I love my Storm. I have had very few issues with it. Great job RIM. Can't wait to see it further developed. (Though I will probably get flamed for saying all this.)
    I think your AVATAR is taking care of that for you! LOL

Storm Rocks!!!!!
    04-08-09 06:22 PM
    alright we are officially past 500,000...thats crazy! Probably 2/3 are complaints but oh well.
    04-08-09 08:12 PM
    I get annoyed with all the Storm hating posts too. I knew when I decided to get this phone(or way of life,lol) that since it was a new type for BlackBerry, there were going to be some issues. I thought that was common sense.
    04-08-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD