I am on the Business Enterprise Server (BES) so I can get my company email, along with other personal email accounts. I lost my ability to get my email via the BES (and also my GPS was not working) and the net result is that my IT department said the only solution seemed to be a complete wipe of the Storm.

I'm getting my email again, AND my GPS works for the first time ever it seems, but I lost my icons for each of my accounts. I know this is probably a simple fix and I can't get my head out of the fog, but how do you reinstate the separate email accounts.

I have purchased the Empower BES Mailbox which helps to separate each email account into its own folder instead of dumping everything into Messages (which is a great program for those with BES), and I re-registered the software, but my BES Mailbox is in my "Download" folder and I can't seem to move it to the desktop. So basically, here are my questions:

1. How can I move an icon (BES Mailbox) from the Downloads folder into my main icons on my "desktop" screen?
    2. How can I set up my own email accounts into their own folders? Keep in mind that the email accounts are already set up on my Storm in the Setup area, and I'm receiving emails, but they're all showing up in the Messages folder and not into their own icon folder.

Any Help would be appreciated!
    09-22-09 08:00 PM
    Update - I went to email settings and resent my Service Books, and I got my 2 icons back from the black hole and they're good to go.

I still need help on how to move my BES Mailbox icon (with messages in it) that is currently located in my "Downloads" folder (for whatever reason!) back into the main pack of icons on my main screen.

Any ideas??
    09-22-09 08:11 PM
    Never mind....the fog in my head finally lifted and I figured it out.

knucklehead out...
    09-22-09 08:13 PM
    Highlight the icon and press the BB key. Select "Move to Folder", and select "Home" from the list. It will now reside on your home screen with the rest of the icons.
    09-22-09 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD