Ok, so I got my storm on the 21st..and have been exploring ever since. Whenever I want to make a call I hit the green phone button and ... the phone screen takes about 3 or 4 green button clicks to open, if it even does.

You know, I forget that the main purpose of this thing is to make and receive calls, and when I need to make a call, I have to press it, wait, press it, wait, turn portrait seems to help, press it, wait, press again...and there it is. Sheesh!

Anyone else having trouble with this? I saw it mentioned in another thread, but thought it need it's own....frustrating!

Considering going back to a curve, or will software fix my buttons? Hum.....
    11-29-08 05:44 PM
    Have you done a battery pull? Deleted VZ Nav and VVM if not using it?
    11-29-08 05:48 PM
    Yes, deleting VZ Nav really helped in the beginning and don't see VZV in my list of apps, so I believe that is gone, but that darn phone button....

will try battery pull...just a pain in the %&$@!@
    11-29-08 05:51 PM
    It gets better update will be out soon.....
    11-29-08 05:52 PM
    It gets better update will be out soon.....
    I agree...there will be many updates, dont worry about that, just be patient. Its an awesome piece of technology! Give it time.
    11-29-08 06:28 PM
    whoa, there's an update comming?
    11-29-08 06:29 PM
    whoa, there's an update comming?
    Actually there should be a couple this month.
    11-29-08 06:33 PM
    This is happening with a lot of people. If you do a search you will see all the complaints. Also it is nearly impossible to answer a call with the touch screen. Pray for an update soon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 07:05 PM
    i have a similiar problem, sometimes there is a delay between hitting the button and it coming up.

not as major here though.
    11-29-08 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD