This may be one case that we don't want photo proof!
    11-11-08 07:58 AM
    It's almost been long enough that the OP's friend needs to seek medical attention...4 hours or so?
    being in the medical field, i can concur that 4 hours is the time to seek help for a sustained ******** aka priapism...
    11-11-08 08:28 AM
    after four hours, you don't call a doctor...you call another girl!
    11-11-08 08:45 AM
    Any updates rsarno? And not about priapism.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 02:42 PM
    Still waiting on some info from this guy. Hope its legit.
    11-11-08 02:51 PM
    after four hours, you don't call a doctor...you call another girl!
    after 4 hours I'm calling EVERYONE!
    11-11-08 02:58 PM
    Maybe she told him the release date, and the Verizon MIB hauled the both of them away and used a modified storm flash from the camera to erase their minds?!?
    11-11-08 04:01 PM
    I wouldn't have any of them over for dinner. Not for a storm, not for free cell access for life, not for a 100k(more than that I would take a bullet)

Does anyone remember what Coyote Love is?
    11-11-08 04:12 PM
    is that like Muskrat love?
    11-11-08 04:19 PM
    Guess he got no info.
    11-11-08 05:04 PM
    the OP is avoiding his own thread.
    11-11-08 05:11 PM
    the OP is avoiding his own thread.
    yes! i feel like an *** for posting it everytime i see it bumped lol

check my post history, i never try and speculate on anything or claim to have any inside info. But i had faith in this guy, and so far he hasnt come through.

still might, i do believe her knows he really well and i do believe she is a higher-up, but whether she will give some info or not, is yet to be seen.

if i do ever find anything out, ill post though

for now, ill just regret posting this
    Last edited by rsarno; 11-11-08 at 05:28 PM.
    11-11-08 05:14 PM
    So what did he say? She just didn't give him anything, he didn't ask... what?
    11-11-08 05:15 PM
    I wouldn't have any of them over for dinner. Not for a storm, not for free cell access for life, not for a 100k(more than that I would take a bullet)

Does anyone remember what Coyote Love is?
    Coyote Love - Wake up the next morning with your arm under a chick wondering how you got there and how ugly she was, and that you would rather chew your arm off then move it and wake her.
    11-11-08 05:18 PM
    @rsarno - don't feel bad, you had good intentions. I am glad that you came back to this post, like a man, and said that it did not work out. That means more for your integrity than some may give you credit for but, I for one believe that you did not try to mislead anyone.

11-11-08 05:21 PM
    @rsarno - don't feel bad, you had good intentions. I am glad that you came back to this post, like a man, and said that it did not work out. That means more for your integrity than some may give you credit for but, I for one believe that you did not try to mislead anyone.

I feel like this too, I am not mad at you, you had the best of intentions.
    11-11-08 05:25 PM
    You don't know what you don't know.
    11-11-08 05:26 PM
    So what did he say? She just didn't give him anything, he didn't ask... what?
    He txtd her from here and she replied and sad she would come for dinner, she will let him know what time later on. Later on never came ...

i txt my friend at 10pm and said "anything yet from your friend?" and he said she didnt call back yet, but she is VERY high in the company and is usually extremely busy, so he didnt want to push it

At this point he said she will call him back as they are indeed close friends, but he doesnt know when.

damnit i was so excited lol ... the position this lady has, and assuming they are really as close as he claimed they were, i was 150% sure id have SOMETHING to post on here ... a date, a price, a bug, something!!

but i asked him 3 times today if she called yet, and he said no ... i think i was annoying him a little hehe

anyhow, sorry for the thread i really wish i can get some info, but i am trying as hard as i can. i shoulda just held out and only posted if it actually worked out
    11-11-08 05:28 PM
    Well you may still get some info. Don't give up just yet. But don't bother him either.
    11-11-08 05:31 PM
    Don't worry about it! You are just trying to help out. It's just a phone. LOL
    There are a lot of great people on this site.

We'll go with the flow. Soon we'll all have ((((Storm's)))) and be happy as larks. I go to the First Touch session tomorrow and am going with no expectations. I just hope they have a phone actually there! I'm not worried cas I know I will probably hear about the actual release from this site anyway!
    11-11-08 05:40 PM
    i dont want to post her name and title because maybe someone will tell her "hey someone posted that you will give out inside info?" and it will ruin any slim chance i might have to begin with lol

but she is high, and im confident he knows her well .....

anyhow, we will see
    11-11-08 05:47 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD