Ok ive noticed lately with .113 and .122 that my unlocked storm with T-Mobile.

Ill do a battery pull and what used to force my signal to edge everytime is now to gprs everytime, so then i'll wait for 10min until it decides to read GPRS.
    And like on (for me) apps like Pandora/iheartradio, ill be on EDGE/GPRS and as soon as i startup the app it switches to gprs and thus asks me to be sure im getting coverage and restart the app. its getting pretty old and wondered if there is a fix or something i did wrong, someone?
    Last edited by jojo123; 04-15-09 at 01:06 AM.
    04-15-09 01:04 AM
    I've been getting the exact same problems. When i use lets say viigo that accesses the internet it goes from EDGE to edge... and then i close the app to regain my EDGE. i downgraded from .122 cause it was happening to offenten and now .113 is doing it all the time... I'm looking for and answer for this as well.... Cause right now handset is stuck on edge and not EDGE...

please help...

JmorE
    04-15-09 12:11 PM
    I've been getting the exact same problems. When i use lets say viigo that accesses the internet it goes from EDGE to edge... and then i close the app to regain my EDGE. i downgraded from .122 cause it was happening to offenten and now .113 is doing it all the time... I'm looking for and answer for this as well.... Cause right now handset is stuck on edge and not EDGE...

please help...

JmorE
    Same issue Here
    03-28-10 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD