I ordered some Unique Skins,Unique Skins - Custom Vinyl Skins For Mobile Phones, iPod, MP3 Players, Gaming Consoles and More!, last tuesday and they were at the office when i got here this morning. I have used them before on my old curve and loved them so i tried it on my Storm and think its great. There are a few bubbles that i will need to smooth out but its easy to reapply. I wanted to do an all white colorware job but didnt want to pay that much or be without my phone for that long so i went with an all white skin. the image on the back is something i designed its wings a cross and a banner that says "god alone can judge me" in latin. I am getting it tattooed on my back. Oh i didnt have a camera so i used an old pearl to take the pics because i had it sitting on my desk.

01-12-09 11:04 AM
    looks good!
    01-12-09 11:15 AM
    I kinda like the decalgirls skin a lil better b/c it has the pc that frames the screen whereas it's just black on this one. Doesn't look fluid. Here's a pic of mine w/ the decalgirl skin.

01-12-09 11:16 AM
    I kinda like the decalgirls skin a lil better b/c it has the pc that frames the screen whereas it's just black on this one. Doesn't look fluid. Here's a pic of mine w/ the decalgirl skin.
    it actually came with the piece that frames the screen but i didnt apply it because of my screen protector is a little scuffed and ill be changing it shortly. I just like Unique Skins because you can design your own.
    01-12-09 11:22 AM
    Those look cool!!!!!
    01-12-09 11:25 AM
    it actually came with the piece that frames the screen but i didnt apply it because of my screen protector is a little scuffed and ill be changing it shortly. I just like Unique Skins because you can design your own.
    Ohhhhh... makes sense. Nevermind then, lol. Why'd you opt to cover the main keys tho?
    01-12-09 11:28 AM
    Ohhhhh... makes sense. Nevermind then, lol. Why'd you opt to cover the main keys tho?
    not really sure they sent them with it so i figured why not lol. i didnt think about that when i made it next time i will probably take that into consideration and just add the buttons icons from the buttons to the design.
    01-12-09 11:32 AM
    hey blakkwidow, can you still see the LED when it blinks?

good job applying, btw.
    01-12-09 12:09 PM
    Back looks good, front looks awful
    01-12-09 12:26 PM
    if you put these on your phone are they easy to take off and does it void your warranty if you put these on your phone? Also does decalgirl let you customize like unique skinz?
    01-12-09 12:37 PM
    if you put these on your phone are they easy to take off and does it void your warranty if you put these on your phone? Also does decalgirl let you customize like unique skinz?
    they peel right off and do not leave any residue. It wont void your warranty. i dont think decalgirl lets you make your own but not 100% sure on that.
    01-12-09 12:57 PM
    hey blakkwidow, can you still see the LED when it blinks?

good job applying, btw.
    yes the led is showing and is not covered

and thanks...
    01-12-09 01:20 PM
    anyone else with unique skinz are they good?
    01-12-09 01:51 PM
    i'm about to buy a decal girl skin for my storm now that i saw how good blakkwidow's skin turned out
    01-12-09 02:38 PM
    about to buy a unique skinz
    01-12-09 04:08 PM
    i got my decalgirl skin in the mail today, it all looks great except i could not for the life of me get the top one around the led light to smooth out, it has like 5 bubbles around the top, i even rubbed it with an eraser!
    01-12-09 07:50 PM
    i got my decalgirl skin in the mail today, it all looks great except i could not for the life of me get the top one around the led light to smooth out, it has like 5 bubbles around the top, i even rubbed it with an eraser!
    Same here... my front top and bottom pieces were the hardest to get on. I've got one small bubble in the corner of my top and one in the bottom one. It annoys me at times but I just shrug it off, lol.
    01-12-09 08:16 PM
    Do guys own these skins or is this like an exclusive girl thang? I'd think about buying one if they had a Miami Hurricane Themed skin. but all I see is flower power and the occasional lighting bolt.
    01-12-09 08:16 PM
    Do guys own these skins or is this like an exclusive girl thang? I'd think about buying one if they had a Miami Hurricane Themed skin. but all I see is flower power and the occasional lighting bolt.
    BlackBerry Storm Skins @ DecalGirl.com
    01-12-09 08:37 PM
    sweet stuff! I got one for my nano and used my own bob marley pis. pretty phat!
    01-12-09 08:39 PM
    i am a guy. with Unique Skins you are able to upload your own images and design your own skins. so if you cant find one you like just find a picture and upload it to their website and use their design application to make one.

Unique Skins - Custom Vinyl Skins For Mobile Phones, iPod, MP3 Players, Gaming Consoles and More!
    01-13-09 11:22 AM
    Thats awaesome looking nice pics...
    01-13-09 12:53 PM
    That is very, very cool. How is the image quality on your custom skin? Is it a bit grainy or sharp?
    01-13-09 01:35 PM
    Are these skins primarily for looks or do they offer any protection?
    01-13-09 01:40 PM
    Are these skins primarily for looks or do they offer any protection?
    looks. they offer about as much protection as a sticker would. Since that's what they are.
    01-13-09 02:01 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD