Well so far my initial impression is great ! Only problem I have currently is its hard to hear people talk...AND the damn thing was not easy to put together lol.

Other otterbox owners HOLLA at me lol. Whats your hang ups and favorites about your otterbox?

02-20-09 12:41 PM
    I have an otterbox case but im going back to Seidio until they fix the hearing problem and the buttons in landscape mode.
    02-20-09 02:05 PM
    And you had to create a new thread instead of searching and adding to the current thread?
    02-20-09 02:20 PM
    who cares if he started a new thread dude i hope you like the otterbox
    02-20-09 02:56 PM
    who cares if he started a new thread dude i hope you like the otterbox

Thanks man ! I suppose I should have just searched around but I just got to darn excited :P!

02-20-09 03:09 PM
    I'm waiting for my redesigned replacement before I continue to use mine. Good product, just needs a better design for the storm
    02-20-09 03:22 PM
    I checked their web site. At $50, they should at least make it water-resistant (don't have to be water-proof). But they did not and I am disappointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 04:05 PM
    I decided to just pop the plastic screen cover out and still use the Otterbox. Once they send the replacement it will hopefully work better with the plastic in place.

I love the thing, and I love Otterbox. I had one on all my berries, and all my ipods.
    02-20-09 04:37 PM
    hey so...what's an otterbox?
    02-20-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD