1) When watching a video, how do I pull up the controls (stop, play, skip to) without using the backarrow button which stops the video? I randomly got it to pop up but I can't figure out what I should be doing to get the controls to show up during playing of a video.

2) Does everyone else have "the gap" just above the 4 physical buttons on the bottom? I can see "down into" the Storm's insides and the connectors or whatever it is down there.

Love it for the most part. Yes the accelerometer is wonky at the moment and needs an update.
    11-22-08 12:43 PM
    1) When watching a video, how do I pull up the controls (stop, play, skip to) without using the backarrow button which stops the video? I randomly got it to pop up but I can't figure out what I should be doing to get the controls to show up during playing of a video.

I have found that just clicking the screen when watching a video will bring up the Play, stop, rewind, and fast forward buttons.
    11-22-08 12:45 PM
    Yes the accelerometer is wonky at the moment and needs an update.
    WONKY... Now that's funny...

HH
    11-22-08 12:49 PM
    To get the control to show up on screen. tap the screen (do not click) doing that in your browser will also hid and show that little bar at the bottom
    11-22-08 12:52 PM
    any comments on the "gap" above the 4 physical buttons? I can see metal parts down there.
    11-22-08 01:06 PM
    any comments on the "gap" above the 4 physical buttons? I can see metal parts down there.
    i have a very small gap above the 4 buttons, as well as a gap between the sides and the top. I believe this is normal so that the screen can move when touched.
    11-22-08 01:10 PM
    every phone has the gaps.. there is no way around because of the clicking ability for the screen. it has to have some movement.
    11-22-08 01:12 PM
    the OP is right

taping doesnt always work and theres definitely an issue here...CX are you familiar??
    11-22-08 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD