Do google mobile app and google calendar app not work on the storm? Going to their respective mobile sites for downloading sends me back to the same page, ie. there's no direct download link.
    04-06-09 04:43 PM
    Try this
    visit m.google.com/maps from your phone
    04-06-09 05:09 PM
    I believe Google Calendar is not an app that you can download. Instead, it is web-based and you login to view your calendar.
    04-06-09 05:17 PM
    google maps gps dont wrk 4 me
    04-06-09 05:21 PM
    You can download google sync from the adress richbyme indicated, works like a charm for me, really great app, and google maps came pre-installed on my bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 05:23 PM
    google maps gps dont wrk 4 me
    Which BB do you have, does it have GPS support?

Also note that GPS will only and exclsively work outdoors with Blackberries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 05:25 PM
    Maps and sync work as apps, but mobile and calendar work as sites, although they exist as apps on other blackberrys? I'm just trying to verify with others because this is what I'm experiencing and google's website does not clearly delineate what apps work on which models.
    04-06-09 05:39 PM
    they don't have a calendar app for the storm. They offer googlesync which will sync your google calendar to your blackberry os calendar. Works great by the way. The "mobile" app on works for search. Kinda pointless in my opinion. There is also a google mail app but I prefer going through blackberry. So to answer your questions, they don't have a fully integrated app. It's all one-offs.
    04-06-09 05:55 PM
    04-06-09 05:57 PM
    Google Sync will wireless sync your Google calendar and Google contacts with your BB native calendar and contacts. It also syncs automatically!
    04-06-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD