Hey folks, I ahvent posted in a while, But this is a dual post, Just to save time and help with some of my lazyness.

First point of topic: Why does every other phone have a desktop service bell app? and not the blackberry... If i could make one I would, but I have no clue . has anyone heard of this being in the works? I know its a lame app, But a friend and I went to a bar on a dead night (me, my friend, and bartender) lol She loved it... She would be cleaning an area then my friend would hit the Bell "Ding!" and she would walk over with more beer... everyone loved it. except the hotel clerk who was like "a bell, we dont have a service bell, where the heck is the bell noise coming from" Love it.

Second part Google buzz: Seems like a great app, and as I have seen in other post about this toic, everyone thinks we are going to get shafted on this app, Too!... is there a blackberry app that shows people in your area, that have the program (yes I know loopt) but loopt you have to be friends with the person. well how can i be friends with someone that i didnt even know exsisted! right? yes there are some "stalker" flaws but i believe google has fixed that. loopt cant stalk no one if you have no friends lol I have checked out "where" cool app, but no map, "point" also cool app also no map! I have Latitude but again not helping meet people (networking) if I dont know they exsist.

So thats my gripe "Admin: not sure if this is posted in right spot, if it is not please move, and sorry up front"

otherwise have a good weekend

john
    02-19-10 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD