I will be activating my VZW Iphone today. I will not miss the daily battery pulls.

I have a storm battery for sale if anyone wants it. It is approx. 2 months old.
    02-07-11 12:57 PM
    Storm or Storm II battery? Is it extended?

If it is Storm II and exteded and you have the cover, send me an email with how much you want. I might be interested.

Sending you my email in a private message here on the boards.

Thanks!
    02-07-11 02:43 PM
    You wont be only one. Vzw tells me 21 Mil Iphones to be sold in first qrt. 3.2 Mil. sold in 3 hours on the 3rd.
    02-07-11 02:51 PM
    Let us know how you like/dislike your iPhone compared to BlackBerry. I'm interested to know! Have fun! Looks like a nice phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 02:53 PM
    Let us know how you like/dislike your iPhone compared to BlackBerry. I'm interested to know! Have fun! Looks like a nice phone.

The iPhone is amazing. It is too bad RIM fell behind. The active sync is working flawlessly with my MS exchange server. I highly recommend getting the iPhone if you are a current BB Storm user.
    02-09-11 07:25 AM
    Do you miss the LED notifications? That's the complaint I hear a lot about BlackBerry to iPhone. And the pop ups.

blitzjb likes this.
    02-09-11 07:29 AM
    I tried the iPhone 3 different times before I had to switch back to my BB. I do it about every 6 months or so.

But, there's just something about having to open up Twitter, Facebook, etc. to get my updates that I didn't like. Also, BBM is awesome and I really don't think it's as overrated as some people say it is. I've used Kik and it just feels really buggy.

Either way, I'm actually going home tonight to charge up my iPhone as there was an article the other day saying what apps to get if you're from BBs. One of them was Boxcar and I heard that pushes the notifications just like on BBs. We'll see!
    02-09-11 11:03 AM
    yawn.....zzzzz

This thread needs to be stickied on the CB homepage

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/
    02-09-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD