I really dont want to get a screen cover or protector, really just need something that I can clean my screen with everyday that will not harm the touch screen.

I tried using windex type stuff on my last storm and that didnt work very well, seemed to stay on the screen and even made some smudges worse.

Anyone know of places I can get a good reliable cloth & cleaning solution for the Storm? (besides ordering from here or another place online)
    01-13-09 05:17 PM
    best thing i have found is the cloth that you would buy at a rx glasses store to clean lenses with. shut the phone down or lock the screen and wipe away.... works great.
    01-13-09 05:26 PM
    best thing i have found is the cloth that you would buy at a rx glasses store to clean lenses with. shut the phone down or lock the screen and wipe away.... works great.
    you dont need to lock or shut down. Nothing functions on the screen unless it is touched by your skin.
    01-13-09 05:35 PM
    This may sound funny but those ShamWow cloths work especially well. Seems to grab up all the misc dust/debris and polish quite nicely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 05:39 PM
    This may sound funny but those ShamWow cloths work especially well. Seems to grab up all the misc dust/debris and polish quite nicely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's cool because they don't pick up water.
    01-13-09 05:42 PM
    I use a little cloth that i got from the apple store when i went to but a screen cleaner for my macbook came with a big one and a same one works great for me
    01-13-09 06:13 PM
    you dont need to lock or shut down. Nothing functions on the screen unless it is touched by your skin.
    to each his own
    01-13-09 06:16 PM
    I use the micro fiber cloth that you use for cleaning glasses as well. It works great. I spray the lens cleaner lightly on the cloth and it removes any smudges and prints very well. My baby shines like the top of the Chrysler building
    01-13-09 06:16 PM
    use a shamwow
    01-13-09 06:21 PM
    use a shamwow
    Use these things if you want to scratch it in time, ShamCrap holds dirt and will scratch look at a car that someone uses them on and you decide.
    01-13-09 07:24 PM
    That's cool because they don't pick up water.
    I lol'd
    01-15-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD