I'm having an issue with my gmail account and my blackberry. I use the Mail client on my iMac and when I write a email, I get copies appearing on my Storm every couple of minutes. By the time I'm done writing an email I have 20 copies of the same email as I write it. This is very annoying. The same thing happens when I write a message on the Gmail site, but it is not instant; it takes a couple hours for the messages to start popping up. Is there a way to fix this? I have no idea. These copies are not showing up in my inbox for Gmail, just in my inbox for my blackberry. Any help is appreciated.
    06-05-09 03:11 PM
    I'm having an issue with my gmail account and my blackberry. I use the Mail client on my iMac and when I write a email, I get copies appearing on my Storm every couple of minutes. By the time I'm done writing an email I have 20 copies of the same email as I write it. This is very annoying. The same thing happens when I write a message on the Gmail site, but it is not instant; it takes a couple hours for the messages to start popping up. Is there a way to fix this? I have no idea. These copies are not showing up in my inbox for Gmail, just in my inbox for my blackberry. Any help is appreciated.
    Yes, I had this same problem awhile back! I couldn't find a legitimate fix for it, so I just got frustrated, went into my BIS settings, and created a filter to filter out all emails where my email address was the sender. BIS with Gmail is supposed to filter these out anyway, so it shouldn't have been necessary to do... but it fixed the problem I was having with the Mac Mail client.
    06-05-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD