Ok I did a search for this and found that some others were having issues but it does not seem like in that thread there was a solution found and chalked it up as a OS software bug.
    What I found out doing multiple test is that sending emails from web based client/outlook in two forms Plain Text and Rich Text/HTML to my Gmail account from the following accounts yahoo, Gmail, hotmail and other personal account. They all showed up as normal text on my BB Storm, small normal fonts.
    Now this is where the problem starts, as soon as I reply to the all the accounts from my BlackBerry Plain Text emails they all show up fine on the web side (also the weird kick back reply that Gmail sends us).
    However on all the accounts that I sent as Rich Text/HTML they ALL showed up as the huge large font that takes up the whole screen on the BB Storm this includes the kick back emails that I get sent to us from Gmail on every time you send a message out.
    Also happens when you forward the messages as well.

So I do not know what the issue is or if anyone else has verified this. It looks like it is only linked to Gmail for me though. The Yahoo and Hotmail that I have being checked via BB seem fine, but the Gmail ones nope sorry your blind we will make them huge.

Just not sure if anyone else has the same issue still and it looks like it is a Storm OS issue but only happens for replies via Gmail.....at least what I can find so far.

Happy Holidays
    12-23-08 07:58 PM
    This is a very annoying bug. I thought i was the only one with problems.

Are others having this issue too?

yes, even on .85
    12-28-08 01:10 PM
    you can set up a filter that blocks all sent email from your BB to not be received. I use my Gmail account and have this filter set up. I never receive any emails back that I write.
    12-28-08 02:03 PM
    madeinhb....did you setup your filters in Gmail or on your blackberry?
    I setup filters online (gmail.google.com) account when I was logged in but I still get the emails or kickback emails.

But the issue that I am having is that some reason only with my email received from my gmail account the font is GIGANTIC HUGE and a pain in the **** to read. But all others are fine.
    It seems like it is only items that get forwarded to or replied to that it happens to. If you were to send me an email originally it looks fine but once you reply or forward it to me it looks all large and huge.

Happy Holidays
    12-28-08 03:05 PM
    I understand the huge font part. When someone sends me an email from a Gmail account, the font size is huge. I think it's definitely a Gmail issue because all other emails I receive are normal font size that I specified.
    07-07-09 10:09 AM
    I'm having the same problem on my Blackberry Tour, and it only happens with Gmail replies. The very first email I get to my gmail address is normal font. Every reply to that email comes back with a font size of Brobdingnagian proportions.
    10-14-09 11:06 AM
    I'm having the same problem on my Blackberry Tour, and it only happens with Gmail replies. The very first email I get to my gmail address is normal font. Every reply to that email comes back with a font size of Brobdingnagian proportions.
    You're a bit late to this party. Yes, it is a Gmail issue, and as far as I know, there is still no "fix". If it makes you feel any better, I've had my Storm for several months now and I don't even notice anymore.
    10-14-09 12:41 PM
    I had this issue until I upgraded to the 5.0.0.230 OS on my storm. Now all emails have the same size small font, even Gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD