hey how are you guys doing.

Quick question. i use gmail as my email provider i have it set up on my storm. before when i got a new email and i read it on the storm and deleted it it also deleted it from my inbox so when i checked my email on the computer it wasn't there. now when i delete the email on my phone it stays in the inbox when i check it on the PC any ideas to put it back the way it was so i don't have to delete my messages twice.
    04-21-09 01:59 PM
    Change when the message gets deleted that it gets deleted both on handheld and inbox under your email settings.
    04-21-09 02:05 PM
    Go to you Messages folder, then click the BB menu button, then options, then Email Reconciliation, the look for Delete on and select prompt if you want it to ask if you want to delete on handheld or handheld and mailbox.
    04-21-09 02:06 PM
    Go to you Messages folder, then click the BB menu button, then options, then Email Reconciliation, the look for Delete on and select prompt if you want it to ask if you want to delete on handheld or handheld and mailbox.

right now its set to prompt which is the way i want it but when i do a delete off the phone i click delete both phone and inbox option when it prompts me it doesnt delete it the computer inbox
    04-21-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD