Hi everyone--

I've had my Storm for about a month and I've had problems with receiving Gmail---there were a couple of days where I wasn't getting any emails to now where I some but not all. I've tried EVERY trick including battery pull, sending service books, deleting and creating a new email address on BIS, etc., but I'm still having issues getting all of my Gmail.

Thoughts or advice?

Omid
    03-11-09 08:43 AM
    I just saw an article in the wall street journal yesterday saying google was having troubles with a lot of peoples email service after they did an upgrade that had a bug. They said most have been fixed the rest should be fixed by Friday or something. Perhaps you are one of the unfortunate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:20 AM
    Are you using the GMAIL mobile application and not trying to use the browser to get your GMAIL? Mine has always worked fine on my Storm.
    03-11-09 11:04 AM
    Agreed, I use the g-mail app for my personal e-mail ... works well
    03-11-09 11:06 AM
    i was having issues with mine either having delayed email or not receiving at all. So what I did was go into my gmail account went to settings and disabled pop mail. Enabled Imap. I went to the verizon BIS site and deleted my gmail account. Readded it and did a quickpull on blackberry. Since then I have been receiving my email instantly.

Maybe it will work for you.
    03-11-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD