I was wondering if a glitch fix was coming soon...I sure hope so or I might have to dump the STORM... :-(

1. The "custom ring tone/alert" function completely overrides the SOUND PROFILE: "VIBRATE ONLY". Meaning when I am at work, I put my phone on vibrate. My parents have a customized ringtone on my STORM, so when they call or text me at work, instead of vibrating, the dang phone rings! This error never occurred on my PEARL or CURVE. I have heard of some work arounds but think they should just fix it.

2. I had my text messages set to be saved for 30 DAYS under GENERAL OPTIONS and just noticed I have only 3 days of saved messages. I know it can't be because of low remaining memory like the PEARL, since the STORM comes with 8 dang gigs!!!

3. The camera is soooooooooo delayed

4. The phone seems to freeze for about a minute after I hang up froma phone call

5. And of course, the STORM gets so confused as to which direction I am holding it, PORTRAIT or LANDSCAPE. Delayed reaction!

Any word on any upcoming upgrades???
    02-20-09 02:59 PM
    LOL you probably haven't gotten responses because everyone figures you haven't bothered to browse the forums AT ALL and read up a little... Just my .02 cents.
    02-20-09 03:33 PM
    I was wondering if a glitch fix was coming soon...I sure hope so or I might have to dump the STORM... :-(

1. The "custom ring tone/alert" function completely overrides the SOUND PROFILE: "VIBRATE ONLY". Meaning when I am at work, I put my phone on vibrate. My parents have a customized ringtone on my STORM, so when they call or text me at work, instead of vibrating, the dang phone rings! This error never occurred on my PEARL or CURVE. I have heard of some work arounds but think they should just fix it.

2. I had my text messages set to be saved for 30 DAYS under GENERAL OPTIONS and just noticed I have only 3 days of saved messages. I know it can't be because of low remaining memory like the PEARL, since the STORM comes with 8 dang gigs!!!

3. The camera is soooooooooo delayed

4. The phone seems to freeze for about a minute after I hang up froma phone call

5. And of course, the STORM gets so confused as to which direction I am holding it, PORTRAIT or LANDSCAPE. Delayed reaction!

Any word on any upcoming upgrades???

for 1 at least click the sounds profile button, then click assign ringtone to contact, then for volume click "active profile"

and for the rest, download .103 or some hybrid out there
    02-20-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD