So its been 3 days with no issues and I've learned a lot being my first ever BB. However I somehow deleted an icon. On the top bar next to the Email and SMS where it just says Messages (typically in the top left of the aps), it is no longer there. How can I get that back?

Secondly, I have a 1 with a closed envelope right below the battery life. I have no new SMS, no new email, nothing from facebook which would be a different icon. I checked my v-mail and it is empty. So where is this hidden ghost message?
    01-21-09 08:12 AM
    No idea on the ghost messages. I have 2 new notifications about a message and I definitely do not have two new messages. Sometimes the new messages are from missed calls.
    01-21-09 08:17 AM
    So its been 3 days with no issues and I've learned a lot being my first ever BB. However I somehow deleted an icon. On the top bar next to the Email and SMS where it just says Messages (typically in the top left of the aps), it is no longer there. How can I get that back?

Secondly, I have a 1 with a closed envelope right below the battery life. I have no new SMS, no new email, nothing from facebook which would be a different icon. I checked my v-mail and it is empty. So where is this hidden ghost message?
    On the homepage, click the BB button-->show all
    That should give you your missing icon back.

That ghost message is usually a missed call.
    01-21-09 08:21 AM
    Genius! Thanks AF! It was a missed call, and I was able to unhide my message box. Learned something new today, now I can go home from work and sleep, lol.
    01-21-09 08:37 AM
    Genius! Thanks AF! It was a missed call, and I was able to unhide my message box. Learned something new today, now I can go home from work and sleep, lol.
    Glad I could help.
    01-21-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD