I am thinking about ordering it for the Storm and was wondering if anyone out there who has had it for a few months still recommends it?

Thanks
    06-01-09 04:54 AM
    I put ghost armor on my phone about three months ago or so. I really like it. It is durable, and fits the phone pretty well. There are actually a few points that don't cover the phone, but it isn't all that bad, and none of the spaces that are open aren't vulnerable areas on the phone.

It protects the screen well, and you can barely tell that the armor is even on the phone. I was a little worried about getting it to stick to the phone, but once the application liquid dried there was no bubbles, or creases. I would definitely purchase it if I needed to cover a new phone.
    06-01-09 08:04 AM
    Had problems installing pieces, ghost armor required that I send defective pieces back to them in order to get new ones.... I do not recommend GA
    06-01-09 09:27 AM
    Ghost armor works well but the downside if you have a cradle is that it won't fit in it. You can force it in but have a terrible time taking it back out.. After 3 months I figured it would slide in and it was easier but then overnight it gradually slips out of the power jack, the next day my Storm was dead and I overslept since I use it as an alarm.
    07-17-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD