Question:
    I got a video I want to pull off my storm; how do I do it?

What i've already done:
    -Plugged storm in PC and tried to find it via Windows Explorer but the folder isn't there.
    -Tried emailing to myself via my storm but I get a message saying the attachment is too large. I've tried both my hotmail and blackberry email accounts.

Still waiting to try:
    -Going to see if I have an SD card adapter and plug the adapter into PC and see if media card reader can read it.

Any other suggestions or ways to pull the video would be great.

Thanks
    04-17-09 04:16 PM
    Transfer the video to your memory card on the phone. Plug the phone in to your computer via the USB cord. It should recognize your phone as long as it is in Mass Storage mode. Once it is recognized go to my computer and you should see something called F:drive expandable memory or something along those lines. Open it up and mine always says in the next folder 2 options, Blackberry folder and music folder. Open the BB folder and then you shold see another folder in a group of folders called Video, open that one and find the video you are looking for. Drag and drop it somewhere on your PC....Good luck hope that helps.
    04-17-09 04:21 PM
    I have seen where to set phone to mass storage mode but I can't find it anymore. Anyone have directions on where to go to find it?

EDIT:
    Found it! FYI for those that might not be able to: Options -> Adv Options -> Memory -> it's a drop down menu
    Last edited by MoenSean; 04-17-09 at 04:40 PM.
    04-17-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD