Hi,

I've searched the forums, probably not very well, but basically i've just unlocked a Storm (9500) from Vodafone and want to use it on Orange. I can't get on the net, and i'm guessing this is what's preventing me syncing with my email etc.

Any help/links to a help guide would be much appraciated.

Thanks, Russell.
    02-13-09 09:05 AM
    when i try to load the browser (found it when i went ot 'switch apps' it said:

"Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries

Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device"

do i just need to call Orange customer services??
    02-13-09 09:28 AM
    Same here, can't get MMS either?
    02-14-09 10:24 AM
    Russ, no further?

I have found out that some other carriers do support this handset and as such, you will not get the service books (the things that set up wap and mms automatically) sent to your storm

Via the Orange website you can get a txt sent to your phone that will configure everything but, no BB's are listed despite Orange providing a number og BB models.

I'm still trying...
    Have yet to call orange but haven't decided what to say when they ask what handset it is, don't know enough about the OS on the model they support.
    02-15-09 09:05 AM
    Guys my best guess is that you won't get any further without calling Orange. They should support it as a Blackberry is a Blackberry is a Blackberry ie they all have a PIN.
    You need to make sure you have a Blackberry package on your account.
    Then you will need to tie that account to your Blackberry and only they can do that
    02-15-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD