uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_qm_peer(185) is not responding; process terminated

Uncaught exception: java.lang.illegalargumentexception

HOW DO I FIX??????
    05-10-10 01:19 PM
    I would plug your BB into desktop manager and see if there are any updates. There may be some Core Component updates even if there is no OS update. Load them. If you still have the problem you can try a security wipe to clean it up.
    05-10-10 03:07 PM
    Yeah I was getting uncaught exceptions also. And I did connect to the desktop manager and I haven't seen them since. Its definitely worth a try. It helped my issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 04:17 PM
    I'm getting a similar error probably about every other time I answer an incoming call. I have a newer OS than the latest official. Will this (plugging it into DM and doing the prompted updates) downgrade my OS?
    05-10-10 06:28 PM
    I'm getting a similar error probably about every other time I answer an incoming call. I have a newer OS than the latest official. Will this (plugging it into DM and doing the prompted updates) downgrade my OS?
    The last time I connected it did some sort of core updates. My OS did not change. And that took care of my uncaught exception problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD