I am wondering if anyone has been successful with their 9530 on tmobiles service? Have you had any EDGE problems-service book issues? What steps have you taken to get your storm running smooth-is there certain .cod files I can safely remove from an OS download? Any help would be appreciated, I'm just having some issues at times like today for about 2 hours my phone lost EDGE and the other people in my home had it, I already talked to a blackberry tech about that issue but I'm hoping to get more help, thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 07:39 PM
    Can anyone help? All I need is someone who is using the storm on tmobile with minimal to no problems

02-28-09 08:26 PM
    What OS are you running. The radio code in most of the newer betas is crap. .90 is the most solid.

02-28-09 08:28 PM
    I am wondering if anyone has been successful with their 9530 on tmobiles service? Have you had any EDGE problems-service book issues? What steps have you taken to get your storm running smooth-is there certain .cod files I can safely remove from an OS download? Any help would be appreciated, I'm just having some issues at times like today for about 2 hours my phone lost EDGE and the other people in my home had it, I already talked to a blackberry tech about that issue but I'm hoping to get more help, thanks in advance

What OS r u running? Anything over .10X your bound to have a problem I did as well but now I am all set and loving it... I am running 109 with .90 radio.. Link to how to below....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...109-os-168622/
    02-28-09 08:49 PM
    I am on .103, which I was reading was the most stable, I'm so tired of having to go through my whole list of hosts and register with each one until my EDGE comes back on, if you say...and anyone else says that .90 is the most stable so far then I guess i'm downgrading for sure
    02-28-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD