Yes you can return the phone for any reason for 30 days. Here is the return policy Return Policy - Verizon Wireless
    Let's say I get it telesales at 8 am and I get my new contract price ( I'm an existing customer out of contract) less my NE2, now I am at 99.99. THEN, I go to corp. store and they now cant give me the new contract price less NE2, 'cause I already got it that morning.
    11-13-08 10:44 PM
    Actually, I've read other thread tonight that were MORE OT that ours! I REALLY need to rent that movie now... Come on over Capt and watch with me.
    11-13-08 10:44 PM
    Let's say I get it telesales at 8 am and I get my new contract price ( I'm an existing customer out of contract) less my NE2, now I am at 99.99. THEN, I go to corp. store and they now cant give me the new contract price less NE2, 'cause I already got it that morning.

Ah.. That is different. I think you will have to pick an avenue and go with it. You wont be able to purchase multiple phones under your NE2 as far as I know. I really think you will be fine with your BB order but it is ultimately up to you. I don't want to be blamed if you miss out on owning the phone on release day :d
    11-13-08 10:47 PM
    Actually, I've read other thread tonight that were MORE OT that ours! I REALLY need to rent that movie now... Come on over Capt and watch with me.
    Sounds like a plan!!!!

But alas, even Group Captains need their sleep. I'm off...

Have a good night guys...
    11-13-08 10:53 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD