I don't know if anyone has been experiencing the same issue but lately I have been finding myself getting bored with the storm. Don't get me wrong I love my blackberry but it seems I'm getting bored of it. Dies anyone have any suggestions as to cool apps to make me fall in love with it again? Any help would be great....thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 01:03 PM
    you need more friends...

j/k!
    06-23-09 01:09 PM
    IDK, I use my phone for business first and then fun. I never get bored because it's just a tool. I have an Xbox 360, WII, and a PS3 for fun.

Maybe put a movie on it, listen to some good music, put it down and read a book? Put a book on it and read it? Go outside?

Not to mention, we don't know your taste. What I think is a great app may annoy the heck out of you.
    06-23-09 01:11 PM
    IDK, I use my phone for business first and then fun. I never get bored because it's just a tool. I have an Xbox 360, WII, and a PS3 for fun.

Maybe put a movie on it, listen to some good music, put it down and read a book? Put a book on it and read it? Go outside?

Not to mention, we don't know your taste. What I think is a great app may annoy the heck out of you.
    Well said!
    06-23-09 01:17 PM
    It's summer man, just go out and have fun. No app can solve your problem.
    06-23-09 01:21 PM
    Youve got the internet and all of its ridiculousness at your fingertips and youre bored? Cannot relate there

maybe some games would help?
    air traffic controller
    tiki towers
    Tower Defense
    Bubble Army

try those out
    06-23-09 01:48 PM
    Yeah I hear what you're saying though....I used to never let go of it and constantly looked for new cool Apps and stuff, but lately it seems like nothing neat has come out for it...no leaked O.S. To tinker with, no amazingly useful apps like pandora and not to mention all the games that are out for it make me feel like I'm back in 1986.
    For people that use it as a tool, I suppose it meets the demands, but for people looking for the "cool" factor that I still experience from the IPhone, us Stormies are S.O.L.
    It seems like we tapped out the potential for the Storm 1.......

06-23-09 01:50 PM
    Download the ZDnet application from appworld. Keeps me busy and up to date with tech. Not to mention its an inuitive ui with nice scrolling. I added slot of my fav rss feeds like here, digg.com, and engadget. I use my browser much less now.

On the tapped out the potential comment... I really don't think so. Its just time before a java freak really gets down and dirty with this phone.

06-23-09 02:23 PM
    that ZDnet app looks strikingly like the apnews app. Same programmers?
    06-24-09 12:03 PM
    I don't know if anyone has been experiencing the same issue but lately I have been finding myself getting bored with the storm. Don't get me wrong I love my blackberry but it seems I'm getting bored of it. Dies anyone have any suggestions as to cool apps to make me fall in love with it again? Any help would be great....thanks in advance.

The exciting feeling of having something new has worn off.....

Get a new phone to get those endorphins kicking again! lol
    06-24-09 12:12 PM
    The exciting feeling of having something new has worn off.....

Get a new phone to get those endorphins kicking again! lol
    That is a good way to support the economy.
    06-24-09 12:14 PM
    I like the Parking Lot game- it keeps me entertained for awhile. But maybe I'm simple (haha), and also not even remotely bored with my Storm.
    06-24-09 12:40 PM
    Take it apart and put it back together, if that gets boring, try it blindfolded.
    06-24-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD