Hey guys, so right now I got a verizon Alias, and I really hate it. I want to get a blackberry storm, and I'm wondering if you guys think I should get it now, or wait for the "supposed" 2nd one? I don't think I'm going to wait.. but what are your feelings towards the storm in general? A lot people seem to dislike, and then again some people seem to really like it. I'm only 15 so I won't be using it for business ****, just communicating with friends, email, facebook, etc, etc. What do YOU guys think?
    07-12-09 08:50 PM
    Hey guys, so right now I got a verizon Alias, and I really hate it. I want to get a blackberry storm, and I'm wondering if you guys think I should get it now, or wait for the "supposed" 2nd one? I don't think I'm going to wait.. but what are your feelings towards the storm in general? A lot people seem to dislike, and then again some people seem to really like it. I'm only 15 so I won't be using it for business ****, just communicating with friends, email, facebook, etc, etc. What do YOU guys think?
    Really up to you. The storm now is fine, storm 2 is coming but for the release date it all speculation and "supposed" insider info.
    07-12-09 08:52 PM
    get the storm. Crackberry will always have updated OS and leaks
    07-12-09 08:58 PM
    I vote Storm now...I went through a period when I didn't like it anymore but I was just getting caught up in the new BB Tour hype. Really the storm is much better than it was in the beginning when everyone used to complain about it
    07-12-09 09:11 PM
    Alright, thanks on wednesday I'm going to the verizon store to check everything out. I think I'm going to get the storm. My bro has the curve and I just don't like it that much.
    07-12-09 09:30 PM
    The Storm, on the latest OS (.151), is fantastic. Don't forget...you have to pay for the data plan with any bb.
    07-12-09 09:44 PM
    The Storm, on the latest OS (.151), is fantastic. Don't forget...you have to pay for the data plan with any bb.
    This is so true... .151 runs really well on the Storm. If you want the Storm I suggest getting it now. It is much better than it used to be and who knows how long you will have to wait for the Storm 2
    07-12-09 09:53 PM
    I just went from a curve to the storm about a week ago and I love it. I haven't had any complaints and I'm just running os .148

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 09:55 PM
    If I buy it, will it be with the latest OS? or does it cost money to install, or what..?
    07-12-09 11:04 PM
    You will have to upgrade the os yourself because it was not released by big red but it is free and you can find it right here on this site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 11:24 PM
    storm for the win!!!! new 151 OS makes right now the best time to be introduced to the wonderful world of the storm.... Do your best to hassle the rep to give u a made in Canada model if you can (heard the ones made in canada are better then the mexican ones)

the guys here on cb r amazing and most questions you could have, they will have answers (and usually step by step instructions on how to fix/upgrade) for almost all your questions.

highly recommend installing 151 the min u get the phone.... don't wast your time with the stock OS!
    07-13-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD