One thing I really haven't read much about is Geotagging. Does anyone here use the feature and what exactly needs to be done to use it?

I checked my camera settings and Geotagging is turned on. The idea of this means it is going to have the GPS coordinates on the picture if I'm not mistaken. In portrait mode the pictures I've taken don't have a little red dot on them or whatever I had read before. Am I doing something wrong? When in preview mode to take a picture on the lower right corner there is a symbol (I believe for geotagging) but it never turns green, its always red. And, there is nothing in the Options to "View Picture On Map" in the saved pictures on my sd card.

Is the only way to see them on a map is to upload to Flickr? Or, is there other methods of seeing them according to GPS?

On Flickr, I enabled the Import EXIF location data and tried to get one of my uploaded pictures to be placed on the map but it said none of my photos had the tagging.

I am using O.S. .85 so maybe that could be a problem? And, if someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong with the geotagging option. Like I said, I have it set on in the options but when previewing a picture the lower right image never turns green. I also have LOCATION ON and my BB Maps is working correctly. Thanks in advance if someone can answer the questions about the Geotagging feature.
    01-05-09 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD