ok so i bought both Invisible shield and ghost armor...lol all because of this forum...hahha anyways i was wondering which one should i put on my storm...i want to see the majority and obviously that will win...so what do you have or prefer for your storm Ghost armor or Invisible shield??? and was it hard to install like a lot of air bubbles or having problems with the liquid in the screen??? thanks for your help...

hope everyone had a Happy thanksgiving...i know i did and i'm stuffed...
    11-27-08 05:40 PM
    Do both! Double the protection. /jk

There will be liquid with either one. Just don't go too overboard with the spraying, remove the battery, and wait a good 2-5 hours until you turn the phone back on.

You could also use the paper trick, but I ended up pulling the paper out as it was interfering with me aligning the screen part.
    11-27-08 05:49 PM
    have you considered Phantom Skinz?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...mskinz-103839/

That's what I decided to go with for my protection.
    11-27-08 05:49 PM
    is there a difference...and which one did you do...because i feel that they are the same thing but i want to know how it will affect the touch screen also...
    11-27-08 05:51 PM
    i have no problems like other people have posted about IS
    11-27-08 06:10 PM
    I have IS love it
    11-27-08 06:26 PM
    Bought an IS for just the screen, and I love it. Doesn't collect dirt or grease, it's perfectly clear and doest interfere with touch or gestures. I didnt go for the whole body protection, just the screen.
    11-27-08 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD