When you attach your storm to your pc or your mac you will see 2 HD's Blackberry1 and Blackberry2 One is the phone and one is the SD card check your properties before you load the phone and not the card
    11-21-08 01:10 PM
    Please explain.
    11-21-08 01:13 PM
    Please explain.
    one is the storms internal memory and the other I your 8Gb micro sd card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 01:15 PM
    Thanks bersek
    11-21-08 01:17 PM
    Thanks bersek
    actually thats pretty smart, i dont trust RIM to manage my memory for me, on the 8830 u cant really access internal memory by default, or rather the "line" between the sd card and internal are extremely muddied

question, can you run applications from the card on the storm? im expecting u cant bc of speed issues, but it would be nice bc even with the increased internal memory, the size of the applications are sure to get larger with the storm to accommodate the code for touch screen capabilities
    11-21-08 01:21 PM
    No on the apps from the card BB os is not capable of this......
    11-21-08 01:23 PM
    eh, I figured that, oh well, i just cant stand the wait! i won the contest, which is awesome, but i prob wont be getting my storm for at least a couple of weeks
    11-21-08 01:27 PM
    my memory 8gb does not work at all, the storm says "a media card is not presently inserted in this device", I know it is not the cars because othe bb's read it. I tried all different settings and still nothing
    11-21-08 01:46 PM
    Did you check under options memory and make sure mass storage is enabled?
    11-21-08 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD