This is my 1st post. Im just bored and venting but last night I went to hang with a friend. She is real cooh and all but kinda ghetto LOL. Not really as far as loud and ignorant though. To get to the point she has had a old Nokia brick looking phone since I can remember and come to find out she just got a Blackberry Storm. And watching her try to work it is hilarious. She has nails on and she throws it because she cant text on it, punches the screen with her knuckles instead of clickin it, took her screen protector off thinking it would be easy to use the screen, point blank does not have any clue what she doing. Granted somebody bought it for her but I ask her why do you have this phone. She says she hates it and its stupid. I just told her this is just the case that the phone is smarter than you.
    Now Im not no genius and I welcome anybody to a Storm or any smartphone but I thought it was just funny. So does anybody else got any stories of people they knew or saw trying to work ah smartphone and looked like they needed to stick to a razor or something.
    OMG ya'll should have seen her trying to work the screen with her nails LMAO
    04-12-09 12:18 PM
    I think I've punched the screen on my storm or just thrown the whole thing across the room, and I'm very impressed with the durability. FYI I love the phone and was only throwing it because I lost on brickbreaker
    04-12-09 12:26 PM
    **** yeah that game is addictive. I made it 2da last level and lost. I was tempting to throw it as well
    04-12-09 12:32 PM
    sounds like she need a jitter bug. You know the ones with the big buttons. lol
    04-12-09 12:33 PM
    yeah she was talking about she loves her nokia brick. I think ima try to suade her out of the Storm so I can have a backup one or sell it, HAHA.
    only thing is some guy bought it for her so I have to wait awhile
    04-12-09 12:40 PM
    You should get her a pearl or a curve.
    04-12-09 12:43 PM
    There are just some people who cannot use a smart phone. Some people, no matter how old or educated, just do not have the knack to actually use all of the features. They just want something that texts and occasionally can recieve calls.

My ex got a voyager because she only texts. she hates being on the phone. Her voicemail isnt even set up for her to recieve them. I just dont get it.

Now for why I have a storm? Well, because its awesome, if if you know how to use it, it is the best device out there for connecting everything in your life. Its is just the best out there. Period
    04-12-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD