I was inside minding my own business during a rainstorm, and lightning struck near the house. When I picked up my BlackBerry (Storm 9530, now running lyric's 1051 hybrid), the screen's colors were all funky. Blues became orange; blacks became white; and reds became cyan.

I figure the lightning gave off an electromagnetic pulse (EMP), and that interfered with something. Thinking it might be be the os, I backed my phone up & updated to lyric's 1051 hybrid. After the os was installed but before I restored my data, the screen was all good, but as soon as the data was back, so were the funky colors.

So I wiped the phone again, and thinking the problem might be the theme options database in the backup, I uploaded the 1051, downloaded the theme off the web, & restored, via Desktop manager, all my databases except the following which I guessed might have something to do with the funky colors:
    theme options
    service books
    handheld agent
    (Some other databases such as content store were already empty.)
    But still the color scheme is messed up.

I really don't want to go through and add each database individually, backing the phone up each time, to find out which is the problem. Can someone help? Which database or databases from a desktop manager full backup might affect the color scheme?

Any help would be much appreciated.

A
    03-24-11 10:28 PM
    Sounds like the "Color Contrast" setting (Options / Advanced options / Accessibility) set itself to Reverse Contrast.

Good luck
    03-26-11 08:17 PM
    Suicide?

Get it?? Because its.. its a storm.. and the lightning.
    UAHGHG nvm
    I'M FUNNY.

But yeah color contrast.
    03-30-11 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD