My friend who works for Verizon initially said a few weeks ago that the Storm will be out "in a few months". But this Friday he said it's obviously coming out sooner than that because of all the internal emails they are getting about it. He said he just got an email this Friday. I asked what it said and he told me just how great it's going to be. He said it will definitely be out for Black Friday.

Not soon enough for me. I mentioned the Nov 2 date and he said that could be true.
    10-12-08 10:13 AM
    local guy here said Verizon was launching the storm through all channels at the same time...the first week in November.

although...i was curious if he just said that so i would come into the store and buy it from him (commission) and not go online and buy it.
    10-12-08 02:06 PM
    Don't believe it until you see it. I've seen dozens of post exactly like this, most of them completely inaccurate. I would never take a date given to me by a sales rep to be true.

Dozens?? How about hundreds or thousands!
    10-12-08 02:08 PM
    I have been told first week of Nov as well. Guess we see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 03:42 PM
    I know some reps and they're all saying first week of Nov. Simce they all work for different stores and are saying the same things I'd say its pretty accurate for a Nov release...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 10:51 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD