Since my AOL mail hasn't been pushing instantly to my BB anymore, I decided to change all my emails for business to go directly to my blackberry inbox. Is there a way to automatically forward my blackberry email to my aol account so that I can also view it on my PC?? I've searched everywhere but couldn't come up with anything.
    05-25-09 05:51 PM
    I don't think is possible, well at least I haven't heard of a case view BB e-mail on a personal e-mail unless you log into BIS on your computer and i'm not even certain you can view your e-mail that way...I think you can just forward your BB e-mail to your personal not vise-versa...
    05-25-09 05:55 PM
    Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for.. A way to forward my BB e-mail to my personal e-mail. It was so nice when it was instant!
    05-25-09 06:01 PM
    Yes! You can have a copy of your blackberry.net emails automatically forwarded to another email address... that's the way I have mine set up.

You can do this from the phone, or from the BIS site online. On the phone, go to your Setup folder, then to Email Settings (where you originally set up your emails), click on the blackberry.net email, and scroll down all the way to the bottom of the setup menu... there you will see the auto-forwarding options!
    05-25-09 06:16 PM
    Wow! YOU ROCK! Thanks! I guess it pays to scroll down huh. hahaha
    05-25-09 06:21 PM
    Wow! YOU ROCK! Thanks! I guess it pays to scroll down huh. hahaha
    Sure does!
    05-25-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD