Ok, so tonite my Steelers play. What makes it better is that I am going to my friend's house who is a Verizon Business Rep who just so happens to have the Storm in hand. And I get hour after hour of playing with this thing....this THING that has consumed my Internet searching for a while now. I know there are plenty of reviews today, but if anyone has any unanswered q's, let me know.
    11-20-08 11:34 AM
    Go Steelers.. Go STORM. I sure hope I can score one tomorrow. I am exchanging though .. My 30 Day WFG on my curve to the storm...
    11-20-08 12:02 PM
    GO STILLERS!!!! Have fun playing with the storm and watching the bungles get beaten again!
    11-20-08 12:07 PM
    ok, so my initial thoughts....
    Browser! So So. some sites take FOREVER to load. so I went to this site and couldn't click the forums link at all. I tried different browsers (blackberry/IE/Firefox) but none allowed me to interact on the site. Weird.

Typing! definitely takes some getting used to. some mistakes. screen orientation is faster going to landscape then back to portrait.

Media! WOW! my friend had an Avalon clip and it looked like it was played in HD. speaker is good. loud but still distorted. but its on a cell phone.

OS is .65 but his is a week old now. he heard there was a likely OS update. guess we will find out tomorrow.

battery pull resets take a while too. Overall, I just think it will take some time getting used since there hasn't been anything like it.

ill play more and update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 08:07 PM
    sorry Browns fan, cant stay here.
    11-20-08 08:10 PM
    boring game so far , at least u using the storm is interesting though
    11-20-08 08:14 PM
    well, definitely get better at typing after a little while. the browser is my biggest beef after playing with it.

something about it....it just takes an awful long time to load pages and when you get to a page and click a link within it, it still takes a while. my friend said that the 8830 had an issue similar to what I experienced, in that if I am surfing the web and I(he) is getting an email, the browsers takes a back seat and hangs up for a while before starting to work again.

I thought the camera opened quickly too.

he didn't have many apps installed so it was hard to see how some things work. vznavigator works well and had no trouble picking up my location in his basement quickly.

overall, I know ill need a few days to get it set up how I want my device but it wll be fine, i'm sure

11-20-08 10:06 PM
    The camera opened to quickly.......? Uh, what?
    11-20-08 10:08 PM
    GO HOME BUNGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your ***** players (ocho cinco) and 1-9 record (now) and get outta da burgh!
    11-20-08 10:15 PM
    The camera opened to quickly.......? Uh, what?
    there were some posts that said they thought the camera app took long to initiate. I didn't think so. sorry for the confusion

11-20-08 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD