does it have its little holes filled with fuzz from your pocket like mine? does anyone else have this problem?

this is best i could do w/ photobooth + a trackpad.. can't find a silly usb cord to connect my camera. i thought about using a lint roller on it. i'll post how that goes in the morning after i can find one.
    12-27-08 01:26 AM
    Someone else had posted this a while back with a solution of gently using tape to remove the fuzz. Just be careful not to pull the tape off to quickly as the screen is only attached with double sided tape itself.
    12-27-08 01:29 AM
    YES!!! I got some scotch tape and pulled out most of it. I keep it in a leather belt case now, doesn't seem to be a problem anymore.
    12-27-08 01:30 AM
    That's funny,I was having the same problem,mine came from the inside of a Verizon branded holster,I had to return it and get a blackberry branded holster,thanks for the tip

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 01:34 AM
    Someone else had posted this a while back with a solution of gently using tape to remove the fuzz. Just be careful not to pull the tape off to quickly as the screen is only attached with double sided tape itself.
    awesome. i tried searching for "storm fuzz" etc but i didnt find anything; i really did follow the mantra 'search before you post' - i swear! lol. anyway. thanks, worked like a charm.
    12-27-08 01:37 AM
    Whenever I am out my storm is in my pocket, yet I have no lint. Maybe it could be because I use the hard case that came from Verizon but that section is not protected anyway. Weird I guess.
    12-27-08 01:39 AM
    I also use a hardcase. So no issue.....yet..

12-27-08 02:07 AM
    lol, double sided tape?! damn who built this thing? Microsoft? Next I'll be expecting the RROL. JK! Great tip though, I kinda just tapped the sticky side several times over to weaken the adhesive slightly.
    12-27-08 02:12 AM
    I also use a hardcase. So no issue.....yet..

Ditto here... Keep in in my pocket, either pants or coat, using the clear hardcase... No lint...
    12-27-08 02:13 AM
    lol, double sided tape?! damn who built this thing? Microsoft? Next I'll be expecting the RROL. JK! Great tip though, I kinda just tapped the sticky side several times over to weaken the adhesive slightly.
    Its not double sided tape. At least mine isn't. Its a VERY strong adhesive.
    12-27-08 02:15 AM
    Its not double sided tape. At least mine isn't. Its a VERY strong adhesive.
    I agree it is pretty strong, but I don't believe its a glue...at least not one that dries to a solid. If you remove the battery cover and *gently* pull at the speaker cover, you can see a gummy adhesive underneath, kind of looks like what double sided tape would look like. Maybe it is something else though....either way I still wouldnt apply too much force. Whatever it is, it doesnt take too much to pull it away from the body of the phone.
    12-27-08 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD