How do I go about flashing my Storm 9530 so that the Verizon logo is no longer showing when loading up but rather the T-mobile phone? Any replies are appreciated. Also please note I am aware of the risk of flashing my phone.
    12-27-09 08:39 PM
    I'm pretty sure you aren't going to get an answer on how to do it. Its been asked a couple of times and each time that I've seen its has been noted that pretty much no one wants to give an answer. As for why, I can't remember I just know you're probably better off searching google or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:16 PM
    I'm pretty sure that such action would void your warranty and guarantee that you get not help at all from Verizon when you run into problems. I don't think "re-installing" would fix your phone if something went wrong during the flashing process. Not only that but the logo may be part of the ROM that only rim has access to.
    12-28-09 07:55 AM
    What you are talking about is called debranding and you need special software to do it. This software is very difficult to obtain AND may render your blackberry unusable. I STRONGLY caution you to abandon this quest, BUT if you insist, no one here can help you. You will need to google Blackberry debranding.
    12-28-09 10:08 AM
    I don't want the warranty from Verizon and I cannot get it due to it being a second hand phone from someone switching to an iPhone lol... And thanks for the proper term I will continue my quest!
    12-28-09 09:33 PM
    Keep in mind that from what I've read, this procedure is very risky and if unsuccessful you will never be able to fix the phone. It is a one time deal and either works or makes the phone unusable...for good. I would love to do this myself, but my "boys" aren't big enough...lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD