Is there a flash program for the storm? My bf likes to go to NFL.com and can't see it without flash
    12-29-08 07:03 PM
    negative and there likely will not be one for any blackberry for a very long time.
    12-29-08 07:04 PM
    as far as I know, nope, there is no flash or flash app for bb's

yet - hope one is coming soon
    12-29-08 07:05 PM
    Yep, no flash support which is disappointing. And yes, it does seem unlikely that there will be in the future.
    12-29-08 07:18 PM
    nfl.com has a mobile site and it seems to work ok on the bb.
    12-29-08 08:03 PM
    Adobe is currently developing a flash mobile app for both iPhone and Storm. It would be included in a os update to the browser. That is what i have read on several sources including a release from adobe on a forum site.
    12-29-08 08:24 PM
    Adobe is currently developing a flash mobile app for both iPhone and Storm. It would be included in a os update to the browser. That is what i have read on several sources including a release from adobe on a forum site.
    That would be BEYOND spectacular. Seriously, I would cream my drawers.
    12-29-08 08:26 PM
    Ok thanks everyone!!!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for it (that would be so awesome)

nfl.com has a mobile site and it seems to work ok on the bb.

The part of the site he needs is to see the play by play animation for Steelers games when they're not broadcast on TV
    12-30-08 07:37 AM
    LMAO - Happy time anyone???
    12-30-08 08:04 AM
    Ok thanks everyone!!!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for it (that would be so awesome)

The part of the site he needs is to see the play by play animation for Steelers games when they're not broadcast on TV
    He can get text message updates during the game from ESPN Mobile. It's free (goes towards texting plan).
    12-30-08 08:04 AM
    wow NICE - where did you read this?
    12-30-08 08:25 AM
    Dude, TMI.
    12-30-08 08:32 AM
    Dude, TMI.
    LMAO! without a doubt!
    12-30-08 08:33 AM
    It astounds me the advances made in the cellular phone arena and all the things they can stuff inside a mobile phone,wifi,gps,that they can't get a flash player in one,is a lack of technology or just not trying hard enough,don't they know how great that would be to have one,can't wait to see who comes with one first and which handset gets it first

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 08:49 AM
    I logged in to my flickr account, not the mobile site and i got that message about not having flash or java enabled, but it still displayed the images and i was able to navigate the site without a problem.
    12-30-08 09:08 AM
    Seriously, I would cream my drawers.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    12-30-08 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD