Hey um hmm is there a way to fix the clickyness on the screen without having to get a new one? Like mine will stick a lot and verizon is telling me use my insurance to get it fixed *load of bs >_>*. Anyways any1 got any thoughts about this? Can you use a torx screw driver some how?

thanks
    06-26-09 04:50 PM
    Hey um hmm is there a way to fix the clickyness on the screen without having to get a new one? Like mine will stick a lot and verizon is telling me use my insurance to get it fixed *load of bs >_>*. Anyways any1 got any thoughts about this? Can you use a torx screw driver some how?

thanks
    yes: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/sc...rx-fix-109036/
    06-26-09 05:04 PM
    U cd try that. BTW take a look @:

screen doesn't pop back
    06-26-09 05:05 PM
    The above suggestions are well and good, but... I would think a sticking screen would be covered by the warranty and VZW should exchange it since they are the manufacturer rep in this case (unless perhaps the cause of the issue is abuse, not saying it is ). For something like that I would fight with 'em... politely... ask to talk to a manager, come back another day and talk to someone else, call into the 800 # and try to work that angle. A true fault with the device should have nothing to do with insurance, you pay for that in case you screw it up somehow. Just my measly 2 cents.
    06-26-09 05:30 PM
    If your screen is actually sticking in the down position, you should continue to call until a cs rep arranges a replacement (not an insurance claim). Even if you have to call 5 or 6 different times...be persistent. You will get someone that will exchange the Storm for that reason.
    06-26-09 10:02 PM
    +1
    i assumed (incorrectly?) until ur post that OP meant freezing not sticking.
    06-26-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD