Greetings all,

So I'm not getting email to one of my 2 email accounts. Is this a service book thing? How do I fix? I have re-booted.

Thanks!
    evan
    05-05-09 09:19 AM
    Try logging into BIS and resending Service Books.
    05-05-09 10:22 AM
    What is BIS? I'm having the same problem. email and SMS for me. Also if it's a DM thing, does anyone have a Mac fix for me.
    Thanks,
    Total Noob
    05-05-09 10:59 AM
    having the same problem. and sent service books..
    05-05-09 11:47 AM
    OK did the service books, pulled battery and still not receiving emails. Is this an issue with others today? Any ideas?
    Thanks
    05-05-09 01:48 PM
    I am receiving e-mails. Other options to try are to resend host routing tables and service books both at the same time then do a battery pull. To do this
    options>advanced> host routing tables> menu key> register now

for books:

Then do a battery pull. Should fix all issues on this page, both not receiving e-mails and not receiving sms.

As a note, it can take upto 20 minutes from the time of resending service books for e-mails to start arriving again to your handheld.
    05-05-09 01:52 PM
    checking your email settings in BIS

go here: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Log into your account, if you do not have one or initially set up email from the device you may need to contact Verizon support to have them assist you in creating a username and password so you can log in.

Once log in look at the accounts and make sure they are active with no red circle with lines through the. if they do have the cirle with line, you need to re-verify the email account settings.

Once you do this your email should work again..
    05-05-09 01:55 PM
    Well said

checking your email settings in BIS

go here: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Log into your account, if you do not have one or initially set up email from the device you may need to contact Verizon support to have them assist you in creating a username and password so you can log in.

Once log in look at the accounts and make sure they are active with no red circle with lines through the. if they do have the cirle with line, you need to re-verify the email account settings.

Once you do this your email should work again..
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD