So you have a new phone or you just maintain your phone that way?
    05-16-09 10:57 AM
    it s a led
    I can small circle on the left side, not the led on the right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 01:31 PM
    I can small circle on the left side, not the led on the right

It is a proximity sensor....

05-16-09 01:39 PM
    I would assume the whole thing is surepress...even the buttons. They will just be part of the screen (but I really don't know)
    Yes this is what it looks like to me also. The screen is sure press for sure you can see the famous screen dust gap in the picture.
    05-16-09 02:06 PM
    I won't buy it if the the screen is like the current Storm. I got a Storm because I'm a long time Verizon customer, I would have prefered an iPhone. The clicking screen is a novel idea but it gets old and I'd rather just touch the screen like an iPhone. I've had to exchange one Storm already because the screen stopped responding when I clicked. I'm no power user either and I always care for the phone. I'll give Verizon another chance with the Storm 2 if it doesn't have that click crap, but if it does, I might just switch over to ATT.
    Last edited by RedlegOIF; 05-16-09 at 02:22 PM.
    05-16-09 02:18 PM
    So why are most of the photos removed? And why did RIM allow the leak so early in the life of the Storm I?????
    05-17-09 06:53 AM
    So why are most of the photos removed? And why did RIM allow the leak so early in the life of the Storm I?????
    RIM didn't allow anything. People who get these devices sometimes take pictures of them. Not much RIM can do about that. The pics were taken down because they're not supposed to be up. Although, the pics are still findable. Looks like on CrackBerry was contacted about the pictures because other sites still have them up. Also notice, nothing was said about the 8520 pictures....
    05-17-09 07:59 AM
    All you have to do is google it to find the pictures, and it looks nice, its just a little smoother looking the the original. I am more concerned with the OS, I can handle a sleaker looking storm, but if they have an OS they runs the way an OS should run, I will be pissed, because they keep dicking us around with these 1/2 assed betas and never releasing a good solid OS.
    05-17-09 09:51 AM
    Looks like the 5.0 mp camera rumor was just that according to the pics.
    Isn't that crazy since Nokia had a 5mp on the N95 for well over 3 years now and Blackberry is still fidling around with 2mp and now the 3.2mp cameras. No wonder one of the owners wants to buy a hockey team and put it in his backyard, that is how much money he has made from us by selling us outdated products.
    05-17-09 09:58 AM
334 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD