maybe I have weak fingers but what's everbodys thoughts on the click screen

I've been hammering out emails and find that u have to put more pressure to click than I thought I would have to

so my thumbs are getting pretty tired

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 07:23 AM
    Were you up all night waiting for one? If so, go take a nap and try when you're less tired.
    11-21-08 07:24 AM
    There you go, it's also a finger stamina work out tool

11-21-08 07:25 AM
    it will strengthing your fingers for playing a keyboard or piano

11-21-08 07:26 AM
    maybe I have weak fingers but what's everbodys thoughts on the click screen

I've been hammering out emails and find that u have to put more pressure to click than I thought I would have to

so my thumbs are getting pretty tired

totally agree, tough workout for thumbs.
    11-21-08 07:27 AM
    That could be helpful in life haha
    Are you saying you're building muscle? That would be a good way to distinguish Storm owners - by how ripped their hands are hahahaha

gross

I heard you could change the screen sensitivity. Is that true?

11-21-08 07:30 AM
    It's just like everything else.. you will get used to it over time.. as will I.. AS SOON AS IT FREAKING GETS HERE! lol

Congrats on yours!

It's Storm-mas in November!
    11-21-08 07:39 AM
    hehe luckily the verizon store I was at is organized. showed up 25 min before open. picked up my ticket. grabbed a starbucks and just sat in the car waiting for doors to open.

11-21-08 08:10 AM
    I have based my smart phone typing skills on using my thumbnails to make all the key presses.

After trying a Storm briefly today, I prefer a hardware QWERTY... As nails don't work on touch screens...

Shine on you crazy Storm diamonds!

11-21-08 11:28 AM
    I had a storm that had a screen that was really hard to press. Later I figured out that it was a dud one and the real thing presses quite easily.

Always compare your Storms touchscreen to another one !
    11-21-08 12:06 PM
    Out of curriosity, is there a setting to disable surepress, it might be a nice option if you are just typing, and not for instance browsing the web. Just being able to tap on the key, instead of press through the key to enter a letter would probably speed up the typing process...

Thoughs???
    11-21-08 12:16 PM
    It is noticeable, after 30 minutes on a Storm, I almost drove my keys through my pearl case,first email I answered...
    11-21-08 12:21 PM
    Out of curriosity, is there a setting to disable surepress, it might be a nice option if you are just typing, and not for instance browsing the web. Just being able to tap on the key, instead of press through the key to enter a letter would probably speed up the typing process...

Thoughs???
    I think it would be a good option. Played with the Storm today at the store and I think from using so many different other touchscreens, I wasn't really used to it. But, I'm sure I will get used to it.
    11-21-08 12:23 PM
    if your fingers get tired from using the phone, youre pretty much a sissy
    11-21-08 12:25 PM
    the return of blackberry thumb!
    11-21-08 12:28 PM
    When I first took up playng the guitar, I had very painful fingers. Now it is fine, I can play for ages. I guess that using a touch screen for an extended period when you are not used to it must be a similar thought of thing.

Keep with it, and you will get used to it over time.
    11-21-08 12:31 PM
    I went from an iPhone, to a Bold, to a Storm-

Just so you know, I could hammer out texts like no ones business, Touchscreen or not, and the Storm feels a bit taxing.
    11-21-08 12:59 PM
    My fingers got tired from pressing the keys...in fact, I kept on messing up while trying to type! Is anyone having issues like this too?

I could type sooooooooo much faster using my old phone (LG V) rather than texting on this new phone (Storm).

It takes a bit of work..and you can't type/text as fast!

Or is it just me? (lame-o me can't get it working right?)

::HELP::
    The Phone has been out for less than 12 hours.

Give it time.

It's still to early to be complaining.
    11-21-08 01:03 PM
    I'm doing just fine after 4 hours with it.
    11-21-08 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD