So I'm a clean freak and I have an idea so that you wont get finger prints and smudges all over your blackberry!!! It would be called the thumb cover lol (because when touching my blackberry I always use my thumbs) So here's the idea if you havent already guessed since its so self explanatory:

Ive noticed that if you wrap the microfiber cloth around your thumb that the storm is still resposive and like I said its doesnt show finger prints, so I was thinking that someone could make a form fitting microfiber thumb cover that fits to the shape of your thumb or any other finger for that matter. Hmmmmm good idea yes/no I think it is
    04-06-09 07:52 PM
    Hahaha. I doubt anyone would actually use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 07:59 PM
    Just weird,,, very weird !!!!!
    04-06-09 08:31 PM
    cb, what are you smoking???? i want some of that. mind expanding huh?
    04-06-09 08:32 PM
    So you gotta wear these gay little thumb covers all day long in case you get an email or a call or a text? Yeah, that should catch on!
    04-06-09 08:33 PM
    Cool concept but think of how inconvenient it would be. I get my phone out at random times... some are predicatable but most are not. Are you going to slip this thing on your thumb all the time to use your phone? Are you going to just wear it all day? Kind of creepy lol.

Would be cool, but not practical in the least.
    04-06-09 08:37 PM
    Would it look anything like a finger condom?

I thought I read in the forums somewhere they have screen protectors that don't leave fingerprints...
    04-06-09 08:38 PM
    Would it look anything like a finger condom?

I thought I read in the forums somewhere they have screen protectors that don't leave fingerprints...

Thats exactly what it would be lol yes and now that I think of it, it would look kinda weird wearing them lol but I mean I still think it would be a cool idea I mean if I saw one in a store I would buy one. And hey maybe they could make a clear one or somthing so it doesnt even look like you have anything on your finger that would be an even better idea
    04-06-09 09:03 PM
    What about your cheeks? Screen protector on both of your cheeks? LOL.
    04-06-09 09:06 PM
    Meh never thought of that but when I'm on the phone I never let the phone touch my face I hold it probably 2-3 inches away, and I have no problems with hearing people and them hearing me.
    04-06-09 09:09 PM
    why not use latex thumb covers that photo developers use?
    04-06-09 10:25 PM
    believe it or not, that has already been developed. I see people on train with a thumb cover, but its got a point at the end of it, and its basically a thumb cover, with a pointy stylus at the end of it. I've seen some people have it attached to their phone with a string, like the string you can hook up to a phone to put around your wrist or a camera (forget the exact name for it)

I would use them if they were like 2 bucks...and i would only use it at home, and we'd all end up losing them.

But hey, if you like that idea, go with it.
    04-06-09 10:31 PM
    Meh never thought of that but when I'm on the phone I never let the phone touch my face I hold it probably 2-3 inches away, and I have no problems with hearing people and them hearing me.

This sounds like o.c.d. to me.
    04-06-09 10:32 PM
    Ohh yeah not going to lie it is.
    04-06-09 10:46 PM
    Adrien Monk all the way. Lol

04-06-09 10:49 PM
    So make it a specialized Line for people with ummmmm, we can say "ab-normal skills"? Yes, no, maybe?
    04-06-09 10:55 PM
    Phone Fingers

you are not alone.
    04-06-09 11:10 PM
    Phone Fingers

you are not alone.

LMAO!!! That is frinken funny!!!!
    04-06-09 11:20 PM
    hahah Its an actually cool concept. Would definatly do well with with people that have OCD. We have bigger issues to worry about now though. Fingerprints are nothing compared to the amounts of DUST some people get in there screens.
    04-06-09 11:27 PM
    i mean, it couldn't be that hard. some super glue, a pair of scissors, and a piece of microfiber cloth. job well done.
    04-06-09 11:54 PM
    So I'm a clean freak and I have an idea so that you wont get finger prints and smudges all over your blackberry!!! It would be called the thumb cover lol (because when touching my blackberry I always use my thumbs) So here's the idea if you havent already guessed since its so self explanatory:

Ive noticed that if you wrap the microfiber cloth around your thumb that the storm is still resposive and like I said its doesnt show finger prints, so I was thinking that someone could make a form fitting microfiber thumb cover that fits to the shape of your thumb or any other finger for that matter. Hmmmmm good idea yes/no I think it is
    Dude I've got a full body skin on mine. It keeps most smudges off. I'm a neat freak like u. Mine is from bestskinsever.com. Ur idea sounds too cumbersom my man...

04-06-09 11:54 PM
    hahahaha ... I dunno about that one dude.
    04-07-09 01:47 AM
    Phone fingers has to the strangest thing ever made. I love the multi colors. Do they have to be the same or can I order a diff color for each finger. I want a big red one for my middle finger! Read the FAQ for sizing - I can't stop laughing - made my day!
    04-07-09 11:19 AM
    "Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness"
    04-07-09 01:50 PM
    What about your cheeks? Screen protector on both of your cheeks? LOL.
    damn you and your avatar..... man... now i gotta grill out tonight
    04-07-09 01:52 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD