Upgrade to the newest "leaked" .151. No Mute when you first play. No problems at all. Been playing music on it since I upgraded and still playing on it's own. And it's running in the background. Not sure if it makes a difference but I did do a Wipe/Install.
    07-09-09 09:14 PM
    Upgrade to the newest "leaked" .151. No Mute when you first play. No problems at all. Been playing music on it since I upgraded and still playing on it's own. And it's running in the background. Not sure if it makes a difference but I did do a Wipe/Install.
    So this fixed the issue?
    Still working good after a few days?
    08-01-09 10:59 AM
    What was the bug for this/ Media Player?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 12:40 PM
    I had this bug too. Weird thing is, I installed .151, and then when i restored I had a theme running, which literally pretty much rendered my phone useless. So after that, I jumped right back to .148, and now the mute problem is gone for me too
    08-01-09 04:22 PM
    So this fixed the issue?
    Still working good after a few days?
    Finally got .151 loaded and so far so good! No more mute bug!
    08-07-09 12:24 PM
    yes, in .148 i had the mute bug too. it was frustrating. upgraded .151 and now it's gone. can't believe something as important as media playback got passed as an official version in .148
    08-07-09 12:36 PM
    Cool. Mine is good on verizons os.
    08-07-09 12:44 PM
    is there a way to disable the volume up/down from changing tracks fwd/rwd?

a little annoying when raising/lowering volume.. sometimes song changes.

08-07-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD