Sorry guys (and Gals)...

Well it's been 2 years of good times and not so good times with my 9500 Storm. My contract came up, and I got offered a deal....so I've switched carriers and joined Orange on an iPhone 4 deal.

It took a lot to get me there...I was just so dissappointed with the buggy Storm and even tweeked to its eyeballs it was just too laggy, and crashed too often.

There will be some features I'll miss (custom sms tones etc...), and I did look at the new Torch unit but I found the buttons unusably small for me.

I have many people to thank in these forums and maybe I'll be back at some point saying I've just picked up the coolest BB ever! Most of all I'd like to thank Hastings who really is a top fella!

Let's hope iPhone forums are even HALF as friendly as BB forums!

Chris
    12-21-10 03:06 PM
    so touching............

j/k
    12-21-10 03:18 PM
    Can you jailbreak it and get the custom tones and other features?
    12-21-10 03:19 PM
    so touching............

j/k
    That should really help get your post count up...

j/k
    12-21-10 03:21 PM
    That should really help get your post count up...

j/k
    i dont really care about my post count, sorry

or is it, in any way, cool to have a lot of posts? if so, sweet !
    then i'll try my best and spend my whole life in this forum trying to get the highest post count ever

ah wait
    j/k

ps: ur doublepost helps you way better, just ignore the "edit-button"
    12-21-10 03:28 PM
    How could you do this to BlackBerry?! Get out forever!

Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one, who tried to hurt me with goodbye? Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die?

You'll be back..
    And so you're back from outer space
    I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
    I should have changed that stupid lock I should have made you leave your key
    If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 12-21-10 at 03:32 PM.
    12-21-10 03:28 PM
    ps: ur doublepost helps you way better, just ignore the "edit-button"
    Be sure to ignore the multi-quote button too
    12-21-10 03:34 PM
    Doesn't my post get any snarky replies from you boys? I'm feeling left out...

12-21-10 03:35 PM

Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one, who tried to hurt me with goodbye? Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die?

You'll be back..

I'm still trying to figure it out...
    12-21-10 03:47 PM

of course not, you've got a lot of posts, appearantly thats cool
    your untouchable
    12-21-10 03:48 PM
    of course not, you've got a lot of posts, appearantly thats cool
    your untouchable
    Sorry, but I feel the need to correct you on one minor item. Your misuse of the word "your", you should have used "you're" Seriously, I'm joking
    12-21-10 03:52 PM
    Anyway, enjoy your new phone. Post if you have any questions. There's a lot of iPhone experts on CrackBerry too! Even some mods...

12-21-10 03:57 PM
    Sorry guys (and Gals)...

Well it's been 2 years of good times and not so good times with my 9500 Storm. My contract came up, and I got offered a deal....so I've switched carriers and joined Orange on an iPhone 4 deal.

It took a lot to get me there...I was just so dissappointed with the buggy Storm and even tweeked to its eyeballs it was just too laggy, and crashed too often.

There will be some features I'll miss (custom sms tones etc...), and I did look at the new Torch unit but I found the buttons unusably small for me.

I have many people to thank in these forums and maybe I'll be back at some point saying I've just picked up the coolest BB ever! Most of all I'd like to thank Hastings who really is a top fella!

Let's hope iPhone forums are even HALF as friendly as BB forums!

Chris
    I know that with the iPhone 3GS you could use jailbreakme.com from the iPhone browser and it would jailbreak the phone. Then you could completely customize it with wallpapers and various apps that were not from Apple. From what I understand, Apple has since released updates to the OS that prevented on the newer versions. Check out Cydia and Winterboard on the web, those sites may the info you're looking for.
    12-21-10 04:04 PM
    Sorry, but I feel the need to correct you on one minor item. Your misuse of the word "your", you should have used "you're" Seriously, I'm joking
    ur right
    its cuz i usually write "ur" instead of "you're" and somehow i mixed 'em up this time and.. yea, we all know what happened ^^
    Last edited by Seijuro; 12-21-10 at 06:07 PM.
    12-21-10 06:01 PM
    i honestly cant believe it took you this long to get a new phone but i iphone is a much better phone for sure. You will like it
    12-21-10 10:19 PM

You'll be back..

huh??? ohh,aint that alice n chains?
    12-21-10 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD