Hi !! here is

-what is SIM card and how does it work ?
    -what is WHL in internet option?
    -how can i get the Sound icon not only in the little upper left corner ? like in application menu?
    -how i configure Vocal box ?
    -how can i dowload from like zshare or rapidshare ?
    -how i copy/paste?
    -what is Suretype and how does it work?
    -What is application center ? can i put all application a dlded like Googlemap in it?
    -is there an alternative for blackberry to read flash?

Sorry for all question.. i just bought for first time a BB and this **** is f*cking crazy !! i love it and i'm trying to learn my BB for a max use possible :P
    12-20-08 07:41 PM
    i would love to go into detail but there is a amazing search feature on this site that will answer all of your questions.. by searching you will get to learn to use blackberry even better lol good luck
    12-20-08 07:44 PM
    aww !! i'm searching.. i dont found lotta things
    12-20-08 08:46 PM
    Hmm glad you're liking your Storm. It is awesome. I would answer, but it's 3am here and I am going to bed, but read the forum, use the search function and have a browse through your manual. You'll be able to find a fair few answers
    12-20-08 08:52 PM
    Hi !! here is

-how can i get the Sound icon not only in the little upper left corner ? like in application menu?
    -how i copy/paste?
    -What is application center ? can i put all application a dlded like Googlemap in it?

Sorry for all question.. i just bought for first time a BB and this **** is f*cking crazy !! i love it and i'm trying to learn my BB for a max use possible :P

The SIM card slot is for GSM service, like Rogers. Telus is CDMA. You don't need to really worry about that.

WHL-- not sure..

The sound icon is the profiles menu, there should be one in your main screen

vocal box? I'm not sure what you mean there.

Rapidshare, you can't, really.

copy/paste, not sure on the touchscreen, but i'd think just a swipe and slide would do it..

Sure type is Blackberrys other keyboard style. It has 2 letters for each key, set up in the traditional QWERTY style, and it guesses the word you mean based on the combo of letters pressed.
    12-20-08 09:42 PM
    Hi !! here is

-how i copy/paste?

1. SIM Card is to use on GSM Networks such as Rodgers, though it's useless while you're in Canada.

2. I assume you mean WML Scripts, it's actually "Wireless Macro Language" It's basically the HTML for MobileWeb or WAP(Wireless Application Protocol). WML Scripts are basically JavaScript scripts written specifically for mobile applications.

3. There should be one if not press BB Menu Key(The physical key with dots) then press Show All, it'll be there somewhere.

4. Vocal Box?

5. No(Kinda), almost everything on rapidshare is .RAR .ZIP or .EXE, while if you find a .JPG or any format that supported on BlackBerry you can download it.

6. Press one finger before the content you want to copy, then another after it but don't click the screen. Then press the BB Menu Key and press copy.

7. SureType is basically T9 predictive texting based on the RIM Standup QWERTY Keyboard, it's basically what you use in Portrait Orientation. Either that or Multi-Tap which is pressing each key so many times to get a letter.

8. App Center is like the iPhone AppStore, though currently it has a MUCH smaller selection of applications, some of which you may be charged for.

9. Nope, you'll have to use mobile sites, there is no way to display flash on your BlackBerry, so no full Youtube, flash games, or any other flash mobile content.
    12-20-08 09:55 PM
    WOW !! thank a lot for those info !! Vocal box i mean Vocal mail ! :P and yeah i was wrong.. it was WML

is it possible to know wut type of file BB support?
    12-21-08 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD