So I have a few (probably stupid questions).... And any help on these would be great.....
    Thanks in advance

1) what exactly is 5.0 and how do I get it on MY Storm? And do I need it? And are there any advantages?

2) is Bump Top available for download yet.. I saw something about it here yesterday and thought it looked amazing...

3) what exactly is "hidden today".. is it what i think it is. being able to view your emails, messages and calander and so on on your homescreen on your BB? And how can I get it?

Again, any help would be amazing
    11-12-09 07:23 AM
    So I have a few (probably stupid questions).... And any help on these would be great.....
    Thanks in advance

1) what exactly is 5.0 and how do I get it on MY Storm? And do I need it? And are there any advantages?

2) is Bump Top available for download yet.. I saw something about it here yesterday and thought it looked amazing...

3) what exactly is "hidden today".. is it what i think it is. being able to view your emails, messages and calander and so on on your homescreen on your BB? And how can I get it?

Again, any help would be amazing
    If you just got your Storm it may very well already have 5.0 on it. Check options/about. It's basically a superior Operating System then 4.7.

Your other two questions I can't help you with. If you are still running 4.7 you will need to upgrade via Desktop Manager that came with your Storm on CD or go to Blackberry and download it from there.
    11-12-09 07:29 AM
    I checked into that and I have 4.7... how would I install 5.0? still looking to find out about hidden today and how to get it.... and the bump top I saw here.. but thanks for the help
    11-12-09 07:46 AM
    ok nevermind. I figured out how to install 5.0 desktop manager. does that change anything on My actual phone??
    11-12-09 07:48 AM
    Not until you connect your phone to it and it wants to update your phone.
    I would make sure you backup before doing this.

About bumptop just googled it and looks like its an opengl 3d app and since everyone is saying the storm1 will not have this feature I'm guessing no it will not be available for download.
    11-12-09 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD